Welcome to High Hills Tours and Travels! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website and services. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.highhills.co.in if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.

1. Definitions

  • Company: High Hills Tours and Travels.
  • Website: www.highhills.co.in.
  • Client: Any individual or entity booking services from the Company.
  • Services: Travel-related services, including tour packages, car rentals, and other travel arrangements provided by the Company.

2. Booking and Payment

  • Booking Confirmation: All bookings are subject to availability and will be confirmed in writing by the Company.
  • Payment Terms: A 40% advance payment is required to secure the booking. The remaining 60% must be paid 48 hours before the client’s arrival.
  • Payment Methods: Payments can be made via credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or other methods as specified by the Company.

3. Cancellation and Refund Policy

  • Cancellation by Client: Cancellations must be made in writing. The following cancellation fees apply:
    • More than 30 days before departure: 10% of the total tour cost.
    • 15-30 days before departure: 50% of the total tour cost.
    • Less than 15 days before departure: 100% of the total tour cost.
  • Cancellation by Company: If the Company cancels a tour, a full refund of all payments will be provided. The Company is not liable for any additional costs or losses incurred by the Client due to the cancellation.

4. Changes to Booking

  • Client-Initiated Changes: Any changes requested by the Client after booking confirmation may incur additional charges. The Company will inform the Client of any additional costs before making the changes.
  • Company-Initiated Changes: The Company reserves the right to make minor changes to the itinerary. If significant changes are necessary, the Client will be informed as soon as possible and offered a suitable alternative or a full refund.

5. Travel Documents and Requirements

  • Passports and Visas: The Client is responsible for ensuring they have valid passports and any required visas or permits for travel.
  • Health and Safety: The Client is responsible for meeting any health requirements and obtaining any necessary vaccinations. The Company is not liable for any medical expenses incurred during the trip.

6. Liability and Insurance

  • Company Liability: The Company acts as an agent for third-party providers and is not liable for any injury, loss, or damage caused by the actions or omissions of these providers.
  • Travel Insurance: It is strongly recommended that the Client obtains comprehensive travel insurance covering trip cancellation, medical expenses, personal liability, and loss of personal belongings.

7. Conduct and Behavior

  • Client Conduct: The Client must behave appropriately and comply with local laws and regulations. The Company reserves the right to terminate the tour for any Client whose behavior is deemed unacceptable.
  • Damage and Loss: The Client is responsible for any damage or loss caused by their actions during the tour. Any costs incurred will be charged to the Client.

8. Complaints and Disputes

  • Complaints: Any complaints must be reported immediately to the tour leader or Company representative. If the issue is not resolved, a formal complaint must be submitted in writing within 30 days of the tour end date.
  • Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any legal action must be brought in the courts of Guwahati, Assam.

9. Intellectual Property

  • Content Ownership: All content on the Website, including text, images, and logos, is the property of the Company and protected by copyright law. Unauthorized use is prohibited.

10. Privacy Policy

  • Data Protection: The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of Clients. Personal information will be handled in accordance with our Privacy Policy, available on our Website.

11. Changes to Terms and Conditions

  • Amendments: The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. The updated terms will be posted on the Website and take effect immediately.

By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us at info@highhills.co.in or call +918638908348.

Thank you for choosing High Hills Tours and Travels. We look forward to providing you with an unforgettable travel experience.