Explore the breathtaking landscapes, rich cultural tapestry, and natural wonders of Meghalaya on a 3-night, 4-day journey. Immerse yourself in the ‘Abode of Clouds’ and create unforgettable memories.
Meghalaya 3 Night 4 Days
After reaching the Guwahati airport/railway station we will have a meet and greet session with our representatives and we will transfer you to Shillong at your hotel of stay. Pay Enroute visit to Umiam Lake and then proceed with the journey to hotel. Check into the hotel and freshen up yourself for the evening excursion. Visit the main commercial hub of shillong-Police Bazaar-on this day of Meghalaya . Come back to the hotel for a comfy overnight stay
Wake up to a delectable morning meal and get ready for a drive to Cherrapunjee. Pay enroute visits to Shillong Peak, Elephanta Falls and Mawkdak Valley for a mesmerizing natural view. After reaching Cherrapunjee visit Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sisters falls, Dainthlen falls and Mawsmai cave. Post a toothsome lunch, make a trip to Awrah Cave. This day of your Meghalaya comes to an end with a cozy overnight stay at hotel.
After indulging in a hearty breakfast, get ready to drive to Dawki- the border town between India and Bangladesh. Pay a visit to the tourist suspension bridge above the Umngot river and take a country boat ride in the Umngot river on this day of your Meghalaya Trip . Later, proceed to the cleanest village in Asia-Mawlynnong Village. Take a break and indulge in a delectable lunch. Proceed with sightseeing in the nearby Riwai Village and Single Decker Living Root Bridge. Return to Shillong for a comfy overnight stay at hotel.
Relish your last breakfast in Shillong, and get ready to checkout from the hotel as this day marks the last day of your Meghalaya Tour . Before the trip terminates, indulge in a hearty exploration around Shillong by visiting places like Don Bosco Museum, Mawphlang Sacred Forest, and Laitlum Canyon. Proceed with your journey to Guwahati and visit Kamakhya Temple. Later, drop at Guwahati railway station/airport and board with sweet memories of the tour.
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation on Deluxe Hotels on 3 Person Sharing Basis at all locations.
- Daily complimentary Breakfast and Dinner at all locations.
- Transfers and Sightseeing in private vehicle.
- Inner Line Permits.
- Driver Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll Tax, Parking.
- 24 x 7 Support
- Experienced Driver Cum Guide for the tour
- Air Fare/ Train Fare to and from Guwahati.
- Entry Fee for Sightseeing.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Tips and Gratuity.
- Charges for Soft / Hard Drinks.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc are to be borne by the client which is directly payable on spot.
- Anything not included in the itinerary.
- GST (5%)